CITY GOVERNMENT OF PASIG
PASIG CITY SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL
A N N O U N C E M E N T
Pasig City Science High School, a special school established by the City Government, hereby announces its ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS for FIRST YEAR APPLICANTS for SY 2011-2012.
1. Applicants must have a general weighted average of 85% and above and has no grade below 83% in any subject for private school applicants or 80% for public school applicants. Applicants must present their original Form 138 with their corresponding grades for the 1st and 2nd quarters;
2. Applicants must have a minimum average grade of 85 in Science, Math and English subjects;
3. Applicants must be of good moral character;
4. Applicants must pass the admission test and interviews;
5. Applicants must present their original and photocopied birth certificates;
6. Parents of the applicants must be registered voters of Pasig City. Parents must present a certification from the Comelec that they are registered voters of Pasig City for the past two elections.They must also present their Community Tax Certificate for 2010;
7. Parents and applicants must be bonafide residents of Pasig City for not less than five (5) years. The City Government will issue such certification upon the completion of all application-related documents; and
8. Applicants must belong to the top 300 in the over-all/ final result.
Download Application Form
Download Admission Requirements
APPLICATION PERIOD: November 15 -December 15, 2010
1:00 - 3:00 p.m. only
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS NEED NOT APPLY.
For INQUIRIES, please see/call:
Pasig City Science High School
Rainforest Park, Maybunga, Pasig City, Phillipines, 1600